About Me

My photo
My name is Eden, I'm married to an amazing man who is my everything and I'm a SAHM to our 2 wonderful kids. I love shopping for my children and dressing up my little girl so I decided to learn how to make tutus, hair bows and headbands. I wanted to take it a step further and share my product with others so that every little girl can feel like a princess! So, with the help of a really great friend of mine, Stephanie, we created Ballerina Babies Boutique!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 1st Tutus and a Bow!

This is the 1st tutu I made for my daughter Emilee! I'm hoping to do a little mini photo shoot of her wearing it soon!

This tutu was made for my friend's daughter Aubree. It's part of her Halloween costume! She's going to be an angel! More pics to come with this tutu too!

And this is my 1st loopy bow, it's attached to a barrette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment