About Me

My photo
My name is Eden, I'm married to an amazing man who is my everything and I'm a SAHM to our 2 wonderful kids. I love shopping for my children and dressing up my little girl so I decided to learn how to make tutus, hair bows and headbands. I wanted to take it a step further and share my product with others so that every little girl can feel like a princess! So, with the help of a really great friend of mine, Stephanie, we created Ballerina Babies Boutique!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm So Excited!

A few days ago I got an email from a woman named Nicole asking if I would be willing to do some cross promotion with her! She and her husband have a photography business (Christopher Scott Photography) and they are going to do a free photo shoot with my choice of models wearing my tutus! Our shoot is October 26th at 3:30pm! So in a couple of weeks I'll have some great quality pics to share with you all! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment