About Me

My photo
My name is Eden, I'm married to an amazing man who is my everything and I'm a SAHM to our 2 wonderful kids. I love shopping for my children and dressing up my little girl so I decided to learn how to make tutus, hair bows and headbands. I wanted to take it a step further and share my product with others so that every little girl can feel like a princess! So, with the help of a really great friend of mine, Stephanie, we created Ballerina Babies Boutique!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting Ready For Our Photo Shoot!

I just finished Emilee's hair bow for our photo shoot with Christopher Scott Photography tomorrow! I can't wait to get the headband for it in the morning! Now I just have to hope she doesn't yank it off as soon as I put it on her! :-) I have to make Aubree's hair bow and headband in the morning and put the finishing touches on Emilee's tutu and then we'll be ready! I'm so excited and I can't wait to post pictures from the shoot! They'll be up as soon as I get them! :-)

It's attached to a lined alligator clip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment